The State of Digital Money is excited to return to the heart of the financial district in downtown Los Angeles. The State of Digital Money 2017 is Los Angeles’ premier professional event focused on the conversation of the evolving trends and emerging technologies disrupting the global financial system and worldwide transactions. In recent years, fintech has seen billions of dollars of growth in investments, capitalizing on disruptive technologies in payment services, wealth management, and funding applications. In early 2017, the most prominent digital currency, bitcoin, reaches an all-time high since November of 2013, validating a continued disruptive value of the cryptocurrency on a global scale. Simultaneously, blockchain technology, the underlying system in which bitcoin is founded on, makes major strides as financial institutions and enterprise technology companies explore its potential applications and it’s ability to improve upon digital security and valuable asset transactions.
The State of Digital Money 2017 will gather influential thought leaders, stakeholders, and innovators to discuss these emerging market trends and opportunities for the future. Benefits of this event will include the following:
- Exclusive business networking with high level executives
- Original content from panel discussions and keynote presentations on the state and future of digital money issues and trends
- Case studies and applications from enterprise companies
- Technology showcases, applications, and interactive workshops
- Breakout sessions for in-depth conversations and education on emerging fintech trends and applications in blockchain technology
- Additional networking receptions and intimate social gatherings hosted throughout the span of 2 days