Back for a 3rd year, The State of Digital Money 2018
, hosted by Cureativ, is Los Angeles’ premier professional event and conference focused on the conversation of the evolving trends and emerging technologies disrupting the global financial system and worldwide transactions.This established event will address the trends shaping the digital money landscape in 2018. As Fintech adoption builds momentum, considerable shifts are being witnessed across the entire financial services landscape.
In addition to showcasing some of the most pioneering Fintech success stories, The State of Digital Money will explore future Fintech design, start-up opportunities, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Consumer banking continues to be the central driver in digital transformation with recent high profile Fintech partnerships hitting the headlines. Consumer banks are also the pioneers in adopting Blockchain technology and this trend looks set to increase in 2018. They are closely followed by payments companies with Blockchain investment looking set to double by 2020.
Asset and wealth management companies are increasingly investing in digitally-driven technologies across the Fintech spectrum to yield smarter decision-making by increasing end-to-end efficiency, improving the research process and enhancing analytical capabilities.
The State of Digital Money will deep-dive into the following topics:
- The evolution and adoption of Digital Money in major industries and opportunities for disruption
- The future of blockchain technology and use cases in multiple sectors
- Payments innovation for merchants, consumers, and in remittances
- Assessment of the viability of cryptocurrencies for practical uses
- Future financing models, alternative lending, and hot new trends like ICOS
- Regulations and compliance issues and future trends in regtech
- In-depth look into AI and machine learning and how it is disrupting finance, wealth management, and other industries
- How companies are cultivating and implementing data for a competitive advantage
- Assessment of cybersecurity risks and the viability of various protection strategies through AI, blockchain or biometrics